Saturday, October 10, 2009

SEEN AND UNSEEN

A simple and comprehensive talk from Dr. Ilias.

Basically, the main purpose of his talk is to remind us on our roles that we play. From a student, son/daughter, to friend. The objectives for you to be here in HBP. The parents' hopes that they lay on you. How your hard works that eventually lead you to where you are now. And how the students changed from years to years.

I must admit how interesting the drawings in the slides. A sudden desire came out from my mind to draw in highlights =P I thought of how excited I am when I got to know I have been reserved a place in HBP. The feeling was so real. And when Dr. Ilias mentioned about this, again it reminds and inspires me to focus on my study and must continue my journey until I achieve my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment